Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Being role-model for Telio’s culture and values
- Building top-notch financial workforce for Telio, with clear performance management framework with appropriate reward schemes
- Responsible for defining Telio's financial projection/plan with target of funding optimization, accompanied by a robust reporting system, being able to detect any red flag in financial matters as well as risk mitigation
- Being a partner with other business line to support financial management of each of them, and give strong suggestions for optimization and effectiveness
- Ensure financial track, log and categorization for better accounting system, making sure that cashflow, cash and cashless means are in total control
- Responsible for setting up entire financial processes and framework of TelioAt least 5 years of experiences working on similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Finance, in both Vietnamese and Internaltional practices
- Data driven mindset, paying attention to details but being able to have an eagle view of the financial situation
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English.