Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Chief Commercial Officer (HN or HCMC) Aloha Consulting Group
- Manage & lead a team of >100 sales
- Responsible for building and maintaining a work culture for the sales team that drives result-orientation and positively energize and challenges team members for high performance.
- Cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflect the company brand and culture.
- Provide business development strategy and sustainable sales growth plan for the company
- Manage business development team to build and maintain a pipeline of corporate clients, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- Be responsible for determining the pricing and revenue projections of several products and effective marketing strategies to optimize returns or investments.
- Be responsible for the financial models, annual budgets, and P&L of each product in the suite and overall product portfolio & performance.
- Ensure that the company’s business operations comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements of the BOD
- 10+ years of prior experience in sales / business development in Technology, Digital, Ecommercer, Insurance, Banking
- A proven record of growing team and growing sales.
- Strategy-driven mindset in digital products in HR ecosystem
- Proven track record of building innovative, creative, and collaborative teams; can deal with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and effective collaboration with a growth mindset.
- Excellent trait of a good communicator, can communicate across multiple teams of diverse backgrounds (product, operations, sales, etc…) and industries.