Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Plan Development Executive MACDI
- Understanding commercial business as well social impact to develop a business plan for SMEs.
- Assesses and understands SME’s needs, including defining appropriate type, scope, and level of detail required
- Support SMEs in Writing, submitting and managing business plan
- Co-create with the selected SME’s an analysis of the present scenario and develop a detailed business, financial and marketing plan.
- Providing direction to the SME’s operations making it sustainable, efficient and growth oriented in the long run..
- Develop financial scenarios, investment budget and conduct a financial analysis based on the business plan.
- Track and create a calendar of Finance/grant opportunities – including deadline dates, required materials, etc.
- Communicate with investors, if needed, to confirm the clients are applicable to apply for funding.
- Ensuring all communications with the SMEs/funders/investors are at its highest level and providing required documents to Business Plan in a timely manner.
- Presenting business plans to funder and SME’s and making revisions as needed.
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested.
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events