Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Jala Tech, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Jala Tech, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Business Intelligence at Jala Tech
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract impactful insights that will help inform senior leadership and drive strategic decisions across the user funnel (acquisition, activation and retention)
- Be an advocate for data-informed decision making, making recommendations about the product performance and product experience.
- Help Farm Management Solution team to analyze, assess, and evaluate the fundamental performance of Jala products.
- Communicate insights and recommendations through clear visualizations and presentations.
- Designing and implements the data pipelines, ETL process and analytics tools.
- Having at least 2 years of experience in a similar data scientist/business intelligence role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or a similar quantitative field
- Familiarity with data mining and data modelling
- Able to collect and process data from any resource using SQL, JQL, R, Python or other scripting and statistics tools.
- You have extensive experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems and working independently
- You act proactively when required and drive your work autonomously, while also supporting others around you that can benefit from your expertise.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and partners and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Having experience in data visualization.
- Having experience in AWS technology is a plus.
- Having experience in Mixpanel is a plus.