Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development/Sales Sistema Datapilar
- Manage the entire sales cycle process from finding a potential client to securing a deal within appropriate sales time frame
- Engagement with clients and interpretation of their needs, expectation, and derivation of advice for technology solutions that are aligned with customer requirements
- Presentation products and solutions to prospective clients in Bahasa and English
- Accomplish excellent business writing (email, proposal, quotation, social media) related to sales process in Bahasa and English
- Good collaboration with technical team and principal technology
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understanding their requirements better
- Able to expand networking and maintain good relationship with clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance clients dedication and satisfaction
- Preservation of the company’s reputation
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university (IT / Marketing Communication / Public Relation / Business Management) with minimum GPA: 3.0
- Maximum age 35 years old
- 3 - 5 years proven experiences and achievements in Sales / Business Development area for selling software solutions and services.
- Most preferable from System Integration company / Local Partner / Principal Technology who provide software solutions for FSI (Banking, Insurance, Financing) / Fintech / Telco.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills\Having good and established network in FSI (Banking, Insurance, Financing) / Fintech / Telco
- Ability to build, growth, and maintain good relationships with clients
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating
- Written or verbal communication in Bahasa and English is a must
- Have financial sector domain knowledge and keep up to date with the latest technology are preferred
- Medical coverage