Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Representative MAF Intelligence Pte Ltd
- Act as a key point of contact for all prospects, clients and business partners throughout the sales cycle.
- Be an expert in MAF Cloud solutions – understand its features, capabilities and benefits – and provide web-based or on-site product demonstration to prospects, clients and business partners.
- Provide pre-sales support and demonstrate technical value of MAF Cloud solutions to prospects, clients and business partners; assist them in identifying their needs/challenges and provide solutions accordingly.
- Own and manage all aspects of the sales cycle from securing of prospects to managing of leads. This includes qualifying and closing sales opportunities, coordinating resources, providing post-sales support and managing of accounts.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations to promote MAF Cloud to audiences in workshops, seminars or conferences.
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships with prospects, clients and business partners.
- Keep abreast of news in relevant industries and markets, and competitive issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields, finance-related will be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills, in English & Chinese.
- Prior experience in sales of enterprise software solutions/leads management.
- Knowledge of financial, commodity trading and IT industry will be advantageous.
- Confident, independent, resourceful, self-motivated and good team player.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.