Job description for Business Development Manager at Gaia Industries Sdn Bhd
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing clients relationships.
- Achieve company sales targets which will be assessed in monthly and quarterly sales KPI.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Providing management with feedback.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Track performance and report metrics
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business management or a related field.
- Proven sales experience in a related product or service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software.
- Fluent in English is required.
Report This Job
About the company
GAIA Industries is a boutique digital agency based in Klang ValleyOur clientele and previous projects include some of Malaysia’s top celebrities (Joe Flizzow, Mizz Nina), brands like Celcom, Suria KLCC, Media Prima, Neutrogena among others