Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Manager Silversea Media (s) Pte Ltd
- Prepare sales visits and presentation to pitch Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality solutions to corporate clients
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Attend trade exhibitions and industry events
- Establish sales goals and implement a plan to meet those goal
- Gain familiarity with the VR/AR/MR industry and stay updated on trends and innovative products
- Become proficient in company products and services
- Answer questions , describe benefit , discuss pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Assess clients needs and make recommendation on product, service or combination package
- Negotiate sales , package discount and long term contract with clients
- B2B in Sales/ Business Development, account management and portfolio building in Hospitality, Retail (Furniture), Interior Design, Property, Tourism & Education (Pre-school/Primary School/Secondary School/Tuition Centers/Corporate Training Provider)is a plus
- Candidates should have excellent presentation and negotiation skills and a proven track record of achieving targets, including experience of business development, managing client relationships and building a professional contacts network
- Patience, persuasive and possess great listening skills
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Excellent oral communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and proactively in order to deliver results