This job post is managed by
Job description for Business Development Manager at PMAX
- Title: Business Development Manager
- Department: Business Development
- Year of Experience: 3-4 years+
- Job Level: Manager
- Report Line: Growth Director
- Peer: Account Manager, Strategy Manager ...
- Subordinate: 3-4 BDE
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Hiring Purpose: New hire
- Working Time: 9:00 - 18:00, Monday - Friday
- Working Location: 6th Floor, Tuong Viet Building, 95 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- Conduct research to identify new business opportunities to achieve sales targets and company goals.
- Build own sales plan and manage the team sales plan in detail for each quarter, month, and week.
- Manage overall performance of the assigned business development team both in terms of sales target achievement and the work plan implementation status (e.g. Number of approaches, meetings, briefs, etc.).
- Support the team throughout the sales process when needed to win the deals.
- Work with Business Excellence Manager to identify rooms for improvement in terms of sales cycle, sales funnel conversion rate, sales productivity, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Manage effectively the sales process through prospect development, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations to achieve company goals.
- Develop headcount & recruitment plan in detail and work closely with the HR team to recruit the best talents.
- Train and mentor the Business Development Executives to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 2+ years management experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven business development or sales experience with a minimum of 1 year in the B2B field.
- Strong client service mindset.
- Strong relationship and networking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, persuasion, analytical and management skills.
- Strong commitment for business growth with strong influencing, persuading and project management skills.
- Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude.
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself to step out of comfort zone
- Digital marketing experiences preferred.
- Strong problem solving and research skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills with sufficient business acumen & marketing sense.
- Competitive salary range with quarterly & yearly incentives and 13th-month salary
- Flexible working time with 4 days working from home per month and 15 paid leaves per year
- Insurance as full salary (SHUI)
- Annual health check-up and Healthcare Insurance PTI for all employees
- Laptop supply/allowance or support for laptop purchase costs on an individual basis
- Internal training & career development opportunities, and external L&D budget sponsorship
- Team bonding budget quarterly, snack time to engage team members
- Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards and gifts on special occasions (birthday, New year...)
- Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
- Other staff welfare allowances.
- Lead generation
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More