Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Intern Deskimo
- 1Business development - lead sourcing, cold calling, presenting sales pitches, analyse market dynamics and assist in commercial negotiations.
- Partnership management - identify issues, problem solve, communicate and analyse commercial outcomes with partners.
- Building sales automation - map out customer behaviour, sales funnels, scope out and implement 3rd party solutions.
- Technical sales support - assist customers in solving technical account issues and prioritize product fixes.
- Product management - explore market trends, gather feedback, develop user stories, and collaborate with product team to enhance offerings to customers.
- Essential product and project management skills.
- Effective communication skills within a funded, fast paced startup.
- Business development and partnership management.
- How to build a sales pipeline and effective automation.
- Bachelor Degree, or currently studying for a Bachelor's
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (social media skills and presentation and other IT skills would be advantageous but not a must)
- Effective oral and written management communication skills
- This position is for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events