Job description for Business Development Intern at Lingotalk
- Drive top line sales: Supporting the deal process from identifying potential partners, relationship building, and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration
- Evaluate strategic partnership opportunities: Performing a range of quantitative and qualitative analysis, from competitive analysis, market and impact sizing to running revenue projections
- Proactively identify customer risk and opportunity signals: develop comprehensive strategies to reap opportunities and resolve bottlenecks.
- Handle stakeholder management: Foster strong relationships with key client executives, as well as internally with key LingoTalk stakeholders that tie directly to ROI, and are built on a foundation of trust and value creation
- A University Student with at least one internship experience, preferably Business Development/Sales related role
- Excellent communication skill
- Proactive and possess can-do attitude