Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Intern Batch 1 OKANEMO
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's or a fresh graduate
- Major in Communications, Economics, Marketing, Management, Public Relation, Information System, Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Research and identify partnership opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships to global markets
- Engaging with clients while providing analyses and understating to respond to their inquiries and needs
- Conduct proposal development for clients
- Prepare and present product/proposal to partner’s decision markers
- During covid-19 pandemic all of the applicant are process by online, although if we are accepting you as our intern, you will working remotely, so make sure you having good internet connection is must.
- Due to high volume of the applicant only 1 (one) page resume A4 page size, are being fasten processing if you're having page for more than 2 (two) resume hence we are consider to reject your application.
- Willing to fight for the greater cause and not for self glory
- Compassionate people
- Not looking for a short-term return
- Not looking for a 9-to-5 job but we seek for people who are able to work with oriented results
- Believes in our mission, values, and culture
- Works hard and plays hard