To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for Business Development Executive at PT Bobobox Mitra Indonesia
- Consistently defining, refining, and ensuring the understanding and implementation of critical values across all members of the Company
- Independently generate and develop high-value leads; drive projects focused on expanding the greater public awareness towards Bobobox as a brand and its growing need for sites to be acquired
- Proactively prospect new long-tail partnership opportunities across multiple verticals
- Responsible for Acquire location and partners for new Branches
- Site survey and list down opportunities and risks in terms of business feasibility
- Assess the level of competition nearby by sensing potential opportunities for nearby SME and local business partner for ancillary revenue
- Capture and gather information regarding potential beautiful scenery that will be a selling point for Bobocabin
- Assess technical feasibility in terms of build and development of the site (Water, electricity, and internet availability, contour, accessibility, etc)
- Collect site existing data for site planning purposes (autocad, contour map, documentation photo)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how technology is changing the hotel industry and hospitality business at large; help lead the development of wider property owner’s interests
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proven experience as Business Development/sales / business development, sales or partnerships for 3-6 years
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure complex commercial arrangements
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Thrives in a role that requires meeting new people, building and maintaining relationships
- Local market knowledge of Indonesia is a must
- Experience in early-stage startup environments preferred
- Data-centric person
- Bandung based and willing to travel frequently
- Having driving license A & C