Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Executive Allura Asia
- In charge of the entire sales and business development process to acquire new clients, both online and offline
- Responsible for driving strong sales growth to achieve sales and profit targets in assigned territories, markets, channels, both online/offline
- Develop new distributor channels in assigned territories, market, channels, both online/offline
- Plan and organise all sales & marketing activities to ensure the company’s business objectives are met
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively
- Deliver excellent customer success post sales, to ensure good client retention and repeated business
- Work with stakeholders, departments to identify and manage business risks as well as external parties such as partners, suppliers, clients
- Research, identify new market opportunities and execute to increase revenue and bottom-line
- Prepare and deliver pitches to external parties like clients, partners and/or potential investors.
- Constantly building and maintaining strong relationship with distributors, direct customers, purchasers, and end users.
- Provide sales & product information and details to end-users
- Work closely with key customers/distributors to plan, implement marketing strategies and promotional programs which are in line with the company’s growth direction.
- Recommend appropriate pricing strategies for all product lines.
- Gather and analyse market and competitor’s information.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties, projects and initiatives as assigned and when required.
- Highly sales-focused, self-motivated and dynamic individual
- Experience in sales is a must, preferably possess both online and offline
- Those with experiences in beauty product/industry sales is preferred and advantageous
- Can consider for the regional portfolio if possess relevant work experiences within ASEAN
- Responsible and possess a sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- Personal development benefits