• Member of the tech team communicating directly with outsourcing team, gathering, analysing and updating the requirements of company’s products. Monitor app project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
• Take part in the project and sprint planning activities.
• Support in the testing phase to ensure correct requirement understanding during implementation.
• Compose related documents, such as: Requirement Traceability, User Manual, UAT Training, etc.
• Work with UX designer to bring ideas into practical design. Document functional and business requirements documents: wireframes, user stories, activity diagramsand use cases.
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• Degree in Business, Information System or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to research documents and analyze requirements
• Effective documentation and demonstration skills
• Strong analytical, critical observation and time-management skill
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently, adaptable into the fast-paced startup environment
• Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
• Good command in English
• We are strategic: We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will change our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
• We are learning: We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
Delichill Vietnam Company Limited is a start up company in F&B and Marketing fields based in Ho Chi Minh City. Delichill’s mission is to grow and empower local communities. Through affiliate marketing technology, intelligence game engines, last-mile delivery logistics and a network of engaged merchants and consumers, Delichill brings earnings opportunities to all of the consumers, who both want to enjoy diversify foods and earn commission by sharing their F&B activities. Delichill helps unlock financial flexibility and freedom for millions of people by a passive income source and attach them to an F&B ecosystem with different services.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.