Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Business Analyst (BA) at Celerates
- assist in analyzing the costs and benefits of the project to be implemented;
- understand the business cases that may arise from project implementation;
- ensure the feasibility of the project to be carried out; and
- identify the influence of relevant stakeholders in project implementation.
- analyze project requirements, organize, and document them;
- conduct an assessment of the solution proposed by the developer;
- improve communication with stakeholders;
- help formulate plans for project management; and
- design and recommend solutions.
- explain the requirements needed by the IT team;
- reviewing the development of solutions that have been proposed at the planning stage;
- discuss and agree on the project scope;
- create beta test scripts;
- ensure that deadlines have been made and understand the expectations of stakeholders; and
- resolve conflicts that may occur through good communication within the team.
- create test scripts and comprehensively test them against modules and integrations;
- carry out User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- make a report of the tests that have been carried out;
- ensure approval is obtained from the client; and
- bridging when there is a change request from the client to the developer.
- present the completed project to the client;
- create training manuals; and
- create final product documentation and study it as a provision for further optimization of the project.