Job description for Brand Experience Specialist (Education Community) at Make The Change Mtc Singapore Pte Ltd
- Act as the primary point of contact for prospective students and companies, providing accurate and comprehensive information about our courses, admission requirements, and career pathways in advertising design.
- Conduct in-depth consultations with prospective leads, and stakeholders, understanding their educational goals, interests, and aspirations, and recommending suitable programs that align with their needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and stakeholders through effective communication channels, including phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, admissions, and faculty
- Develop and implement comprehensive user experience strategies to enhance the students' journey with the school and build a strong community around them
- Define and uphold brand guidelines, ensuring consistent application when conducting consultation with prospective students
- Oversee the creation of an engaging and compelling user interface, including website copy, blog articles, social media posts, and promotional materials, aligned with the brand voice and messaging
- Identify partnership opportunities and collaborations that align with our brand values to build a positive community for our students
- Foster a strong relationship with partners and actively seek opportunities to tap into areas of growth for the school and students
- Proven experience in community building, brand management, or sales, in the education industry or creative field is highly desired but not a must
- Will have the opportunity to take up UI/UX Design training if the candidate is interested
- Loves talking to people and a strong desire to improve students' experience and fostering a strong community
- Creative mindset with an ability to think outside the box and generate innovative ideas
- Passion for education, design, and the power of creativity in shaping the lives of individual creatives who walk through our doors
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More