This job post is managed by
Job description for Brand Coordinator at PT Sarang Indonesia Perkasa
- Demonstrate discipline, and honesty, uphold strong work ethics, and exhibit proficient time management skills.
- Work with the executive to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Manage and lead the Marketing team (Brand Management, Content Management, Social Media Marketing, KOL Management, PR - Marketing Communication, and Creative Design) to handle the daily-monthly-yearly based workload.
- Lead to conduct research on market trends and competitors.
- Creating key initiatives to increase brand awareness and market share.
- Create and oversee marketing campaigns as well as Sales, B2B, & any offline exposure.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and report findings to the executive.
- Strategizing brand, content, and social media plans.
- Look after the overall Marketing Budget and make sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment, especially on KOL Investment, Media Buying Investment, & Social Media ADS Investment
- Manage efficient ROI of all marketing strategies to increase sales.
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials.
- Manage relationships with third-party marketing agencies.
- Prepare regular reports and participate in regular meetings to review performance.
- Bachelor's degree in any major
- At least 2+ years experience as Marketing Strategist or similar role in Marketing
- Have ability to develop brand and marketing strategies
- Excellent leadership skill, communication skill, and interpersonal skill
- Strong analytical skill, creative minded, and problem solver skill
- Experience working in skincare business or related fields is a plus
- Able to work with team and collaborate with another department
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More