This job post is managed by
Job description for Bob Junior Program - Multimedia Communication Intern at PT Bobobox Mitra Indonesia
- Project-based learning
- Opportunity to travel for several positions
- Internship allowance
- Internship certificate
- Working device
- Assist in the development and execution of multimedia communication strategies.
- Create and edit multimedia content such as videos, podcasts, and presentations.
- Conduct research and gather information to support multimedia projects.
- Collaborate with the communications team to brainstorm and develop creative concepts.
- Assist in managing and maintaining multimedia assets, including digital files and archives.
- Occasionally support in organizing and coordinating multimedia production shoots and events.
- Provide support in maintaining the organization's communications assets and platforms.
- Assist in developing and editing content for various multimedia channels.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Communications, Multimedia, Journalism, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in multimedia editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition).
- Basic understanding of videography and photography principles.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creativity and ability to think visually.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More