This job post is managed by
Job description for Bob Junior Program - Community Intern at PT Bobobox Mitra Indonesia
- Project-based learning
- Opportunity to travel for several positions
- Internship allowance
- Internship certificate
- Working device
- Assist Community Lead to handle community operations and event
- Execution engagement initiatives to delight our community (e.g conduct event, content, and gamification)
- Community moderation includes answering questions, resolving conflicts, and escalating issues
- Brainstorming and participating in ideation sessions for Bobobox community activation
- Active and love to communicate with the community
- Familiar with data & community management tools (Google Workspace, Discord, etc).
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Ability to self-motivate and work with a team.
- Ability to communicate things clearly.
- Having experience in handling organizations and/or communities is a plus.
- Proficient in English is a plus
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More