Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description BIM Engineer (Training Provided) AcePLP.com Pte Ltd
- Two months of technical BIM and CAD training will be provided.
- Learn on-the-job as you work across building and infrastructure projects in Singapore with guidance from our experienced Trainers and Resource Managers.
- Build your expertise and widen your professional network with our database of clients, project assignments and alumni.
- This program counts toward the fulfilment of pre-requisite for the SUSS Bachelor of Building and Project Management, NUS Bachelor of Technology in Engineering, or the Digital Delivery Management (BIM) accreditation.
- Obtain accreditation for your DDM/BIM skills and Specialist BIM Diploma and/or building related Degree after 6 years in the building industry.
- Sponsorship from AcePLP for further studies is available*
- Entry level candidates and mid-careerists may apply.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in the Built Environment Sector.
- Degree/Diploma in Built Environment-related fields: Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural Engineering, Green Building & Sustainability, Project or Construction Management and Facilities Management.
- Other qualifications considered: Any engineering subjects, Intelligent Building Technology, Graphic Arts, Visual/Product/Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Aerospace Engineering.
- Professionals with prior experience in BIM may request for a skills test to fast-track their development at AcePLP.
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits