Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Backend Golang ProSpace Pte Ltd
- Experienced engineer who can deploy backend application and manage our live servers, measure and anticipate upcoming scaling challenges.
- Able to prepare, scale and alert the team accordingly. Reliable team player who is responsible for the on-schedule delivery of tasks
- Develop and deliver maintainable backend applications for Prospace products.
- Responsible for overall performance and reliability of Prospace system infrastructure.
- Design and implement the reliable automation infrastructure Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring and root cause analysis.
- A Computer Science/ Computer Engineering Bachelor degree.
- Relevant experience in developing, managing and scaling web software systems.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in backend development using Go or Java.
- 3 - 5 years experience in managing Linux (e.g Ubuntu, CentOS, etc) system.
- Experience in configuring and managing web server tools. (Nginx is preferred. Experience on other similar tools also applies.)
- Experience on infrastructure management on cloud platform. (e.g AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience in design and optimise micro service architecture. DevOps
- Experience with automation tools. (e.g Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Experience on CI and CD tools. (e.g. Jenkins, Travis-CI etc)