Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Backend Engineer at PT Tricada Intronik
- Work closely with the senior backend engineer to solve business problems and needs, create a product roadmap, and contribute actively to development prioritization.
- Deliver a high quality software design.
- Develop design specifications in accordance with business requirements and issues.
- Assess and evaluate technology tradeoffs.
- Upgrade / improve self knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- At least one years of software development experience, working in backend development. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, operating systems, databases, etc.)
- Strong skills in Core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring Boot framework.
- Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, and software best practices
- Good knowledge of multi-threading, enterprise integration patterns, event processing platforms (ex: Kafka, Flink, Spring Cloud Data Flow), Web Service, and REST
- Having knowledge in NoSQL and JMS is a plus
- Familiar with CI/CD tooling and infrastructure (Jenkins, Gitlab CI) is a plus
- Familiar with virtualization, containerization, and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More