Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Backend Developer (2 month contract) Bloom Global Marketing
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Develop cloud-based API services.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Conduct tests (unit & integration) and optimize performance.
- Analyse business and technical requirements
- Collaborate with team members and team lead to prioritize project tickets and meet deadlines for review and deployment.
- Staying on top of current back-end best practices.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a backend developer using a variety of programming languages.
- Understanding of cloud architecture(s).
- Good understanding of SQL such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or other.
- Good understanding of NoSQL such as MongoDB and Redis.
- Experience with authentication protocols & certificates.
- Having experience in Laravel PHP will be a valuable point.
- Having experience in Firebase will be a valuable point.
- Must have a quality and detail orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are important as well as a high level of personal organization.
- A focus on completing scheduled work within budgeted hours for a project is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a remote working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options