Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description B2B Marketing Riliv
- Design and develop both offline and digital marketing strategies for business growth
- Creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands
- Communicate and negotiate with potential strategic partners
- Identify, develop, implement, and refine consumer-focused lifecycle & retention marketing strategies.
- Work with B2B team members and strategists to create innovative and effective digital channel optimization strategies.
- Report and analyze performance trends against goals and identify improvement action
- Develop competitive pricing strategies and articulate competitive positioning
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing/related major
- Max. age 30 years old
- At least have a year of marketing experience in a B2B role
- Excellent understanding of basic digital marketing and B2B marketing
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns / marketing creatives that drive sales growth
- Experienced in pitching products and services to potential investors and strategic partners
- Preferably has experience working in a startup environment and has the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent in business planning and analytical skills with the ability to creatively negotiate demands.
- Proficient in English both written and spoken
- Preferably someone with knowledgeable and high interest in mental health issues