Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description AUTOMATION TEST Opencommerce Group
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop test plan, test case, test script, test scenario, test methodology
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Find, record and track bugs
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in developing and executing automation test script/framework for testing Web using Selenium Webdriver/ Cucumber/Serenity BDD.... OR testing mobile (Android/iOS) using Appium
- Experience in manual test
- Tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize results effectively.
- Has knowledge in revision control systems like Github, SVN,..
- Experience in the development of test automation frameworks.
- Strong Java (or any equivalent) development skills
- Competitive NET salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus.
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef.
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field - they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley.
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.