Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Associate Consultant (Sales) for Expansion Team Glints Indonesia
- Developing a good understanding of our hiring partners, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Working with candidates to identify the best job match and manage priorities efficiently.
- Managing and tracking a high volume of hiring processes while also providing guidance, gathering feedback and pushing job processes forward.
- Helping candidates at all stages of interviews at scale.
- Partnering with our Sales counterparts to ensure our marketplace is successful.
- Minimum 1 year experience working within sales activity
- Minimum of bachelor or vocational degree, and/or equivalent
- High EQ and ability to adapt with technology and people
- Must have a passion and committed for sales processes
- Must be solution and process-oriented
- Adaptable and comfortable with uncertainty: You will be working in a startup environment that is rapidly changing and iterating. Previous experience working in a startup environment would be an added advantage.
- Recruitment consultant experience would be preferred
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Team building events