Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Associate Backend Engineer at Tentang Anak
- Backend system:
- Build and extend our backend code based on SOLID Principle and Clean Code
- Build APIs that serve our frontend apps – Benchmark and improve performance
- Maintain and extend our test suite
- Refactor and improve existing code to incorporate better patterns
- Document and write about the work
- We are moving to the new scalable system using Golang, so Experience or keenness in learning Golang is a plus
- Profiling and optimization code: Create unit tests and implement self tests to make sure the code is running well.
- Assist technical lead to review and follow up code that has been developed.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Having experience in remote/hybrid work is an advantage, demonstrating professionalism and commitment in an minimum supervision environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience working with RDBMS or NoSQL is a plus
- Experience working with Redis and Memcached is a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, Refactor/Rewrite system
- Experience with Event-Driven Architecture such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Github, Git Flow si a must
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Knows how to analyze log
- Experience with pair programming is a plus
- Experience with Linux syntax, Docker is a plus
- Nest Js
- Express Js
- Unit test
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with HR Team (30 minutes, online)
- Interview and technical test with the Head of Engineering (2 hours, online)
- Payslip check & background check
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More