To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Assistant Sales Manager at Chocolate Monggo
- Assist the Sales Manager in creating sales programs and implementing them in the field.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets set by the company in accordance with the designated work area.
- Target oriented
- Create a sales strategy and approach to the market.
- Develop markets and marketing networks.
- Have innovation and creativity in marketing.
- Manage the entire sales team well and in accordance with company targets.
- Manage the sales team so that it can work well.
- Conduct regular analysis and evaluation of sales results and actively propose improvements.
- Pro-active and initiative in reporting area developments, sales and customers which are part of his responsibilities to his direct superior.
- Actively and regularly in seeking the latest and most reliable information regarding market conditions and developments, including information regarding competitors and new products through market and field surveys.
- Maximum age 35 years
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Management, Business, Marketing, Communication, and other related majors
- Minimum 2 years experience as Area Sales Manager for Horeka / Modern Trade in the F&B sector is preferred
- Have experience and knowledge about modern online and offline markets
- Have the ability to map sales, build sales distribution channels
- Multitasking, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More