Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Aquatic Physiotherapist Kinexcs
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment to our patients with musculoskeletal conditions in an outpatient setting.
- Develop skills and implement care plans to assist patients in managing pain/disability, regaining or maximizing their functional abilities.
- Participate in clinical education to teach patients and their caregivers about condition and care and implement coping strategies.
- Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy or a related subject/equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years experience with 2 years experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC) Singapore registered physiotherapist with Valid Practicing Certificate
- Ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team and sustain good relationships with community partners
- Good team play with strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience conducting aquatic physiotherapy is a plus.
- Health and wellness benefits