Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Layout asset for education video in Adobe Illustrator
- Have a creative vision for creating a motion and working closely with me to produce engaging animation.
- Work with me to understand project scope, objectives, and goals.
- Research and analyze the best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Review the script to better understand the video production requirements.
- Review all edited tapes to identify any issues and recommend changes as necessary.
- Ensure the completion of all designated motion design tasks within a given timeframe and expected quality.
- Maximum 26 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in fine art, visual communication design (DKV), computer graphics, or a multimedia field.
- Min. 1 year experience as Motion Graphic.
- Accurate, attention to detail, tactful, and fast learners is a must.
- Strong 2D illustration and animation portfolios with proven projects track records.
- Strong knowledge in After Effect, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic background knowledge in music is an added advantage.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options