Job description for Analytics Success Manager at Holistics Software
Who We Are
About This Role
- A SQL Data Analyst or Data Engineer where you have experience working on analytics requests from the business
- Customer-facing Business Operations, where you have experience using data to inform and automate business processes
- B2B Sales Engineer or Customer Success with strong technical analytics skills
- B2B Sales Rep with the technical aptitude to sell technical analytics products
- Or any other background that you think fulfills the requirements below!
- Taking discovery video calls with prospects and customers around the world
- Providing demos and walk-throughs of our software, in addition to technical onboarding sessions
- Updating CRM and meeting notes after the calls
- Contribute to go-to-market operations when we launch new products.
- Customer Service Duty: We rotate customer service duty across the entire growth team to give you exposure to the product.
- Docs Squad: We build a fairly technical product. As such, we regard documentation as a form of marketing, since we're commonly evaluated by technical prospects. When it makes sense, you'll contribute to public docs and guides to help answer commonly asked questions.
- Pre-Sales: You will help colleagues address questions related to analytics or product use-cases. (Naturally, we will provide sufficient training so you understand our product!)
- Insights team: You'll conduct joint win-review and customer success calls with the marketing insights team
- Strong SQL skills for data analytics purposes. This is really important to us! We expect you to be able to use our product, and to conduct fairly technical demos with prospective customers. This demands some proficiency with SQL. We are willing to train you if your SQL is rusty (tell us during the interview!), but we do expect you to be willing to pick up SQL, and willing to write complex queries for breakfast.
- Enough technical acumen to understand concepts and trends in the data space. We'll educate you on developments in data and the broader 'analytics engineering' landscape, but you should be willing to learn about the entire industry!
- Excellent active listening and conversational skills
- Strong problem discovery and framing skills
- Strong communication and documentation/instructional writing skills
- Good-to-have: Experience with Git would be nice! We are working on several features that integrate with Git. If you don't have experience with Git, then we expect that you are willing to learn Git as part of the job. (And, again, we'll teach you).
- Remote Work: Ability to work remotely, and keep the team updated on your progress
- Ability to plan and set aside scheduled time-slots to cater for calls in US time zones (this time will be considered as part of your total working hours). We currently operate in Asia but service multiple customers in the US and Europe. This means that team members often have to take calls at night, in order to fit into our customers's schedules. You'll expect to share such responsibilities.
Learning more about Holistics
Why Join Holistics?
- Learn the current data world: You'll gain frontline market exposure with data teams around the world. We are often seen as being at the leading edge of data industry innovations, and you'll get to be a part of that.
- Great product: You'll help to sell SaaS software that is ranked #2 globally for software usability by Gartner Frontrunners for business intelligence, as ranked over 280 BI tools.
- Completely bootstrapped: Holistics is fully funded by customer revenue, and we are accountable only to our customers. Some of our major customers include some of the top tech unicorns around the world.
- Sustainable: As a company, we are capital-efficient, profitable, and have a good cash buffer. So we are sustainable and here for the long term.
- Strong Product Vision: We believe that many things are broken about the way current organizations use data, and we believe that the best way to change this is to introduce software engineering concepts to the practice of data worldwide.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events