Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Analyst Programmer / Systems Analyst (Digital Solutions Department) [NIE] at National Institute Of Education
- Work as part of a team to develop and support NIE’s corporate portal and corporate mobile.
- Work on innovative solutions with team lead (solution architect) such as App Containerisation and API gateway.
- Collaborate with IT teams to determine the scope and expectations of the project to align with infrastructure and info security policies.
- Focus on good code quality and high-test coverage and participate in code reviews.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a software developer, software engineer, or similar role.
- Robust knowledge of coding languages (e.g., .Net, Java, Python, Node.Js, React.Js).
- Relevant experience with relational and NoSQL databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g., Hibernate).
- Quick learner who is passionate and willing to learn new languages and technologies.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Good self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and flexibility in adapting to changes.
- A good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and fluid requirements.
- The following skillsets will put Applicants in a more favourable position:
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events