Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Alumni, Community and Event Specialist at Proxsis Group
- Coordinate and write communications for Alumni
- maintain the Alumni database updates
- Create new and expanded opportunities for alumni involvement that will foster positive alumni relations.
- develops overall strategies for alumni relations
- manages the development of alumni relations;
- keeps records and directories of all alumni members;
- keep records of alumni members up to date;
- community outreach programs,
- run events and benefit programs;
- Develops, coordinates, and evaluates programs and projects to promote alumni relations and programs designed to connect alumni through any channels.
- Plans, coordinates, and attends events, meetings, or other activities as requested by SBU units.
- Identifies, cultivates, and stewards alumni.
- Develops, sustains, and strengthens alumni chapters which focus is on establishing and maintaining connections through any programs.
- Develops and presents educational programs for alumni, including lectures, seminars, and workshops.
- Represents the organization at various community and/or business meetings, committees, and task forces; promotes existing and new programs and/or policies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage