Pensees Pte Ltd is an artificial intelligence company that focuses on Computer Vision and IoT technology which provides integrated industrial application solutions. Taking deep learning-based computer vision technology as a breakthrough, Pensees has established deep roots in security and other vertical industries. The company is committed to providing outstanding AI+IoT full-industry chain technologies and software and hardware solutions in the fields of Safe City, intelligent residential community, smart parks, and intelligent transportation, as it pushes itself forward in the industrialization of AI.
We are seeking a highly passionate and driven individual to join us as an AI Project Trainee Engineer. The incumbent is responsible to plan and execute the timely and successful implementation of all projects assigned, including testing, in a professional manner.
As an AI Project Engineer/ AI Project Trainee Engineer, you will be tasked to:
- Conduct in-house product testing on hardware and software
- Develop and implement product testing procedures, and provide feedback for improvements
- Conduct on-site product training for end-user customers and channel partners
- Conduct end-user acceptance testing for project deployment
- Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements and provide technical support
- Monitor project progress and ensure timely delivery of committed services while maintaining standards
- Prepare and generate project proposals, test reports and summary reports upon completion of project
- Perform additional ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time to time by superior
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Working or internship experience in the use of computer language such as C/C++/Go/Python/Java, familiar with data structures, and excellent skills in creating scripts for software and hardware testing
- Proactive attitude with the desire to learn new skills, and a problem-solving mindset
- Fast learner and passionate about Artificial Intelligence industry and technology
- Priority will be given to those who are familiar with testing for smart devices and mobile applications
- Fresh graduates from universities or individuals looking for career conversion may apply
The SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead1.
1The SGUnited Traineeships Programme is open to all Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents who are fresh graduates who a. Graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITE, Polytechnics, Universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or b. Graduated from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
Pensees is an Artificial intelligence company that focuses on computer vision and IoT technology which provides integrated industry application solutions.
The company uses deep learning visual analysis technology as a breakthrough, in-depth industry applications for Safe City, Intelligent Transportation, Smart Community and Security Analysis, including robotics, to provide excellent industry products, solutions and technical services. The company's core strength is in the security, communications and artificial intelligence fields.
With its Headquarters in China, the company has won numerous accolades, including the 'China Technology Fast 50 & China Rising Star' awarded by Deloitte. The Singapore office is set up in 2018 as a Research Centre providing cutting edge technologies in first-class products, business and technology. Headed by Jane Shen, Jane has an illustrious background and is appointed as Managing Director and Chief Scientist at Pensees Technology, Co. Ltd and Pensees Pte Ltd.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.