Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Admissions Counselor Revou
- Enthusiastically reach out to a high volume of new applicants daily to guide them through the Admissions process
- Respond to questions throughout various forms of communication including phone, whatsapp & email
- Provide prospective students application status information, general information, application process information, program specific information.
- Assist prospective students throughout the whole admissions and enrollment process
- Master the use of internal systems and applications in order to become more efficient in your daily activities
- High empathy and great communication skills You will be spending most of your time talking to candidates, understanding their worries and dreams, while providing them with the most accurate information about how our program works and how it will benefit their careers. You might need to persuade some of them and cheer up some other that we won't be able to enroll.
- High energy & motivation You have the determination to persevere through challenges and adversities and you are able to motivate yourself and people around you to hit our weekly and monthly targets
- Detail oriented and process driven You love making sure processes are followed and every detail is accurate. You are tireless in reminding others to make sure that all the T’s are crossed and the I’s are dotted. It bothers you if anything is out of place.
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing students succeed We want to build a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people.
- Growth mindset - willingness to learn and improve Unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
- Previous experience in Sales, Customer Service and/or Student services
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental value, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
- this translates into record- high employee satisfaction (our monthly eNPS hovers on the 70-80 range), very low employees turnover and a disproportionate share of new hires coming from our employees referrals
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits