Job description for Accounting Staff at Pt Temas. Tbk
- Perform Company account reconciliation and adjusting entries
- Make financial reports (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow) and analysis.
- Provide datas and information for External and Internal Audits. Maintain Assets, Prepaid, and PSAK 73 Table for Assets accumulation and loss and Prepaid.
- Perform Depreciation and Amortization Expense Journal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Min. 21 years old, max. 30 years old.
- Have at least 1 year experience in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Have an in-depth understanding of accounting.
- Work Location: Perak, Surabaya