Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in KKP or the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Preferable holding Tax Brevet A & B
- Handle and manage all matters pertaining to financial accounting, bookkeeping, tax management and reporting
- Prepare and monitor the company’s bank report
- Handle all daily aspects of accounting and financial reporting for the company, including bank transaction, accounts payable/receivable, billing and depreciation schedule
- Preparing for the completeness of the invoice payment process in accordance with a predefined schedule
- Prepare monthly financial statement, report, and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulation of Indonesia
- Verification of input and output tax invoices
- Conduct monthly tax reconciliation in a timely, accurate and proper manner
- Responsible for computing, payment and filling of monthly tax returns within deadlines
- Prepare document and analyzed tax data for interim & yearly audit, tax audit, tax appeal, etc.
- Each employee has a responsibility to safeguard the security and confidentiality of any company information they hold
- Prepare and Review payment voucher
- Working with Finance Accounting Manager to manage, handle and coordinate tax audits
- Continuously updated with new tax regulation