Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
This job post is managed by
Job description for 3D artist at PT. Citra Mediatama Indonesia
- Candidates must hold S1 or D3 qualifications.
- Analyzing and discussing project briefs with the Corporate Director and Head of Creative Production is a key responsibility.
- The ability to produce 3D designs according to approved guidelines from the Corporate Director is essential.
- Proficiency in Blender 3D Animation+, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects (VFX & Motion Graphics) is a requirement.
- Rendering 3D design drafts while ensuring adherence to quality standards is expected.
- Designing automotive 3D models is a mandatory skill.
- Quality control of 3D designs before reporting to the Corporate Director is part of the job.
- Candidates should be prepared to await feedback from the Corporate Director and Client on 3D designs.
- Ensuring the quality of final 3D designs and taking responsibility for revisions is obligatory.
- Collaborating with the Corporate Director on final Quality Control before client presentations is a crucial aspect of the role.
- The position requires on-site work at our office (WFO).
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More