PT Valbury Asia Futures (VAF) is a member of the Valbury Group that focuses on providing clients in Indonesia with premier financial services in the futures market such as foreign exchange, stock indices futures and commodities.
Here are five quick facts about VAF:
- Established in 1999, VAF has consistently provided powerful and innovative suite of platforms, products and services to give individual and institutional clients instant and reliable access to the global financial markets.
- Headquartered in Jakarta, VAF further extends its reach through supporting offices in nine other major cities in Indonesia to provide premier and custom tailored approach and trading solutions to each individual client.
- VAF is committed to providing the highest quality technology as highlighted by its multi-environment, user-friendly online trading platform as well as the use of Thomson Reuters information terminals in all of its offices.
- VAF’s expertise is derived from specialized, multinational staff of well over a hundred employees, who are dedicated to serving a client base spread across Indonesia and its surrounding countries.
- Clients can access market research and analysis from VAF Research Team as well as renowned external sources. This information is supplemented by streamed newsfeeds from world-renowned providers and delivered straight to your inbox.
Tunjungan Plaza 5, 21 floor
Jl. Embong malag No. 1-2
Surabaya - 60261
There are no jobs by this company at the moment. Please check back later!