APEX stands for Achievement of Personal EXcellence!
With the firm belief that comprehensive financial planning encompass more than just insurance products, a handful of us left our lucrative careers at an insurance company in March 2008 when APEX Advisory Group was since founded with less than 5 managers and advisers. Till date, we have grown strength-in-strength to 20 advisers, with nearly half of us certified as Chartered Financial Consultants, one of the top qualifications in the field of financial planning, and the rest Diploma-Holders in Financial Planning.
While growth is one of our key goals, we keep in mind that professional financial planning for client’s best interests is our top priority because we believe that by doing what is right to help our clients to achieve their lifetime financial success, APEX’s growth and prosperity is also ensured. To ensure professionalism, we adhere closely to the 6-steps financial planning process found in the IPP Comprehensive Management Model.
- To be a $10 million financial services advisory group with a dynamic and scalable system
- To present a one-stop financial solutions centre to our clients with professional financial services and products to help them achieve their lifetime financial goals
- To grow a professional, productive and ethical financial services organization
- To Achieve Personal EXcellence in terms of financial wealth, character cultivation and life fulfillment
- Values of self-cultivation
- “Family-self-Organization” order of priority in handling daily work matters
- Continuous learning attitude
- Adoption of a positive mental attitude and self-belief system
- Creation of a harmonious, positive and synergistic working environment
- Pursuit of happiness in life through enhanced relationships, health and financial wealth